Authority - DMO - Beelzemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Event - Guild Activity (October 22nd to November 19th)

Go down

Halloween Event - Guild Activity (October 22nd to November 19th) Empty Halloween Event - Guild Activity (October 22nd to November 19th)

Post by DeadlyShark Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:47 am

Halloween Event - Guild Activity (October 22nd to November 19th) Hallow11

Info:

- This event has the main purpose of leading our guild up on the ranks;
- Everyone starts with 0 activity points so it doesnt matter if you already have alot on the guild panel so far;
- The event starts after the new update maintainance on GDMO servers (22nd October);
- The event ends on 19th of November;
- In order to win the prizes, you need to be one of the tree that can make the most activity points starting from day 22;
- I will screenshot all members activity points by the the time the event starts. This way I will know how many points they had at the begining of the event and how many they increased after every week;
- Everyone in the guild is allowed to participate.

How to get guild activity points?

- Killing digimons (Best method);
- Gaining tamer and digimon levels (2nd best);
- Being online doing nothing (Yes, just by leaving your game open while you sleep can get you around 350 activity points;
- Completing quests (3rd best);
- Running around, selling items, hatching eggs, etc.

Prizes:

1st: 20T
2nd: 7T
3rd: 2T
4th: 1T
5th: 500M

I will display an updated table of the scores so far every week so you guys know how good you are doing.

Have fun!
DeadlyShark
DeadlyShark
Admin

DigiPoints : 3951

https://authdmo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Halloween Event - Guild Activity (October 22nd to November 19th) Empty Re: Halloween Event - Guild Activity (October 22nd to November 19th)

Post by DeadlyShark Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:11 am

1st week

Halloween Event - Guild Activity (October 22nd to November 19th) 993453_10200115405928447_370357132_n
DeadlyShark
DeadlyShark
Admin

DigiPoints : 3951

https://authdmo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down