Authority - DMO - Beelzemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Modifications (Less FPS lag)

+7
76digimon76
Bongkee
chalotong
superxez
aimantivirus
tomahakim
DeadlyShark
11 posters

Go down

Raid Modifications (Less FPS lag) Empty Raid Modifications (Less FPS lag)

Post by DeadlyShark Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:03 am

In order to satisfy a few members of the family, i have gathered and prepared some MODS created by random Indonesian players that I have never heard of bounce 

Be careful, only pick a few modifications or the game will look boring and ugly. I personally only remove Vikemon, Diablomon, TigerVespamon from the MCs and the raid bosses blackwheel aura.

Q: How to install EVERY Mod on this topic?
A: See the next image Twisted Evil And after pasting the pack01 on the DMO game folder, run the DMO launcher to play the game.

Raid Modifications (Less FPS lag) 2rnv29w

================================================================================================================
Monster Card Removal
================================================================================================================

Pros:

- The spawned monsters from the Monster Card become unclickable and vanish (Which means that you will have no more MCs obstructing your way. TAB key is required ot hit the MCs)

Cons:

-The same way the spawned monsters form the Monster Card disapear, the equivalent evolution of the digi you own does too (Example: No MetalGarurumon on the MC6 o no MetalGarurumon model on your digimon aswell so choose wisely the ones you want to remove)

On the next image you see a list of folders. Keep the ones whose MC digimon you want to remove and delete the ones whose digimon you want to keep unchanged. On my game I only removed Vikemon, Diablo and Tiger.

Raid Modifications (Less FPS lag) R8s9ye

DOWNLOAD HERE

Black Cogwheel Removal

Removes that black cogwheel aura look alike on every digimon in the game. afro 

DOWNLOAD HERE

Raid Bosses Skills Effects Removal

With this modification, you will remove the effects of the boss skills. (Example: No more Ogremon jumping in the air Laughing  and rocks everywhere! Twisted Evil )

DOWNLOAD HERE

Digimon Skill Effects Removal

Example: No more ShineGreymon huge flash blast or TyrantKabuterimon's tentomons from his F1 skill running wild, etc.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Tamer Aura Effect Removal

The game gets ugly when you simplify everything. Where the fun at looking at green pins & peas? With this MOD you can remove the Tamer Aura from yours and everyone else's Tamer. This way, you might be able to not simplify the tamers and see the diferent tamers in game for a change.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Simplified Tamer and Digimon Figure Removal

As the title says, this mod removes the pins from tamers and the peas from the digimon that you have when simplified.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Digimon No Click and Digimon Model Simplify

You won't be able to click on the digimons on the following list anymore. Meaning that you can freely move around inside raid rooms with thousands of players digis in there. It also simplifies those digis models. (Example: Alphamon OuRyuken loses his jelly on his wings but still keeps them. These effects will apply to some MC monsters and some user digimons.

List:

AlphamonOuRyuken
Diablomon
Guilmon Crimson Mode
Gizumon AT and XT
Ex-Vmon FM and PM
Omegamon
TigerVespamon
Vikemon

DOWNLOAD HERE

I will add more stuff soon but now I'm lazy. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
DeadlyShark
DeadlyShark
Admin

DigiPoints : 3945

https://authdmo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Raid Modifications (Less FPS lag) Empty Re: Raid Modifications (Less FPS lag)

Post by tomahakim Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:03 am

Need update for Satan Mode please. Skill animation removal etc.

tomahakim

DigiPoints : 3738

Back to top Go down

Post by aimantivirus Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:05 am

pls add satan mode skill removal patch

aimantivirus

DigiPoints : 3760

Back to top Go down

Post by superxez Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:41 am

OMG this is going to favorites, thank you so much!

superxez

DigiPoints : 3729

Back to top Go down

Post by chalotong Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:55 am

"Digimon No Click and Digimon Model Simplify" <--- I need it but i can't download it, i already register on this forum and download raid modifications, except this. Pliss help me, i really need it bro. Sad

chalotong

DigiPoints : 3729

Back to top Go down

Post by Bongkee Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:57 pm

please kind sir. can you also remove satan mode's skill animation? because his skill's are now the no.1 lag machine in raids >.<

Bongkee

DigiPoints : 3720

Back to top Go down

Post by 76digimon76 Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:14 pm

a satan mode skill removal would be nice Very Happy thanks for all the other things though Smile you're amazing

76digimon76

DigiPoints : 3692

Back to top Go down

Post by 76digimon76 Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:37 pm

how do you make the no click on nifskope ? i have downloaded you no click for alpha and omega but the one for alpha is a failure man the sword is awkward

76digimon76

DigiPoints : 3692

Back to top Go down

Post by Crizeltierno Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Please can you remove the skill so much lag because satan

the way Satan is guilty of the increased lag in the game  Sad 

Crizeltierno

DigiPoints : 3681

Back to top Go down

Post by lKratos Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:47 pm

nice bro , but can make tips how to remove we can work on it together Wink

lKratos

DigiPoints : 3662

Back to top Go down

Post by kudo7aiki Fri May 30, 2014 11:30 am

Can you re-upload the link of Digimon No Click and Digimon Model Simplify ? Sad
It cannot be downloaded Sad

kudo7aiki

DigiPoints : 3620

Back to top Go down

Post by amrali5 Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:09 pm

thx guy i need it very much Very Happy

amrali5

DigiPoints : 3548

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum